Our website Ux/UI design (magento) is in need of changes, enhancements and improvements on its design and User Experience/Interface.
What we need:
- Full analysis of the website current design in all aspects such as navigation bar, categories, template, layout, products, image sizes description and layout and more.
- Proposal of strategy, wireframes, sketches and implementation on what to work on next
- Implement the strategy and change the designs on the website based on the UX/UI best practices
• Translate concepts, design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces that lead to intuitive user experiences
• Facilitate the vision via researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
• Identify design problems and devise leading solutions - Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
• Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Champion new ideas
• Review website insight analytics data and work closely with stakeholders, gathering requirements for the purpose of improving conversion and generating incremental revenue.
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers; work closely with multiple external partners and agencies to developers technical development, design, SEO etc to ensure that SWR maintain and build a market leading website and user experience
• Proven track record of leading large UX/UI design projects
• Portfolio of digital design preferably in luxury & premium ecommerce brands.
• Ability to write responsive HTML and CSS to produce viable responsive UI designs and HTML content layouts
• Excellent problem solver, always trying to come up with the best solution to a problem.
• Great communication skills for explaining ideas and discussing solutions with developers, clients and other team members.
• Passionate about design and user experience and always keeping up to date with latest design and UX trends.
• Exhibit world class technical competency in all UX Architect skills - Focusing on robust, user - centred flows, maps and schemas for our experiences.
• Line management / performance management responsibility for senior UX practitioners
• Workflow Prioritization. Constantly develop our process and be accountable for the final output
• Assist the digital team with testing and implementation of website features/development cycles
• To keep up to date with best practice in user experience, usability, web accessibility and general digital standards as well as digital technology trends
• Work with the wider marketing team when required to share knowledge and learnings and support on areas such as campaigns
• UX Service Design experience
• Knowledge of coding, including CSS, is an advantage (You will not be required to code)
[login to view URL]