MAGENTO2.4 EXTENSION DEVELOPMENT MOBILE LOGIN AND CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS
Provide alternative login in Magento2 , customer can login by registered email address or mobile no.
Create a new extension , Customers can register and login in with mobile no and OTP to enhance the security of registration
Customer registers and login in with mobile number , Customer can login by both registered email address or mobile number
Whitelist mobile number can register more than one customer
Option to select OTP type and format from the backend
Select API provider of the SMS gateway
Customer contains registered email address and the contact email address
Customer can login by email address or mobile no
Customer can login by password or OTP code
Auto email address generation
Reset password can be send to Customer email or mobile no
Allow customer to update their registered mobile no and contact email address
2. OTP/ MOBILE NO
1. OTP should have lifetime
2. OTP request can be resend by the customer after few seconds later
3. OTP template can be changed by User , using system variable to format the SMS Text
4. input a white list of mobile no that can duplicate for registration , it allows the mobile number to do registration n times , it only allows the mobile number login for the last customer registration
5. Option to select OTP type and length eg numeric or alphanumeric
6. Inactive the mobile number login of specific customer in admin page
7. show the mobile ID , OTP count and active status of the mobile number
8. Reset OTP counter of specific customer
Customer contains registered email address and the contact email address ,
Registered email is Magento original email address . Customer can use the registered address for login purpose and the contact email address is for contact purpose , all email will be send to contact email address.
Email verification , optional
If the customer does not input the email address, a system email address will be generated to the customer.
Option to auto-generated email address format
Contacts email address comes from registered email by default
Customer can change the contact email address only
4. CHANGE CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Allow the customers to update their registered mobile number from their “My Account” section.
Customer can change the contact email address only, registered email address cannot be changed
Customer can change the mobile no by OTP verification ,
Customer address is not a compulsory field in registration and change customer information
5. SMS GATEWAY
SMS message should be stored in the SMS queue before sending to the SMS gateway. SMS message should be re-send if the SMS gateway is busy or available.
Can do API test after API setting are configured . Simply add the mobile number and click the send button to test the SMS.
Request Format example
https://sms_gateway_domain:8089/[login to view URL]
Database : MariaDB-10.2.33
Contain log file to trace the action
Developer should provide programing and system document