I've designed a logo that is about 70% done. Would like to find someone who could help me get through the remaining 30%.
105 freelancers are bidding on average $60 for this job
30% ... lets have a look at it. Relevant Skills and Experience Graphic Design, Logo Design Proposed Milestones $39 USD - 100% Refundable if not satisfied Additional Services Offered $0.01 USD - test
[url removed, login to view] check portfolio : https://www.freelancer.com/u/narearmine.html Relevant Skills and Experience logo design Proposed Milestones $111 USD - logo