Symphony RetailAI is the global leader in artificial intelligence-enabled solutions for FMCG retailers and CPG manufacturers. From customer intelligence to personalized marketing, and merchandising and category management, to supply chain and retail operations. This is an exciting time to join a fast moving, high growth Company. Our team share a passion for retail, data and technology - we love to celebrate success and we'd like you to join us on our exciting journey! We offer fantastic benefits including flexible working policies, summer working hours and the chance to have some fun with your colleagues!
Check us out here and hear from our Chairman and CEO about why retailers and CPG choose us as well as find out more about us!
Work with Data Warehouses, specifically Netezza, RedShift and Similar platforms to build and support Software product development
Contract Period: 6 months
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore, India
• Software development using SQL for Datawarehouses. Working with very large datasets
• Understand business requirements and then translate those into scalable SQL code.
• Prepare right level of abstractions so that there is one code base which can handle multiple business problems
• Work with Linux scripting to ensure that the SQL code executes and raises alerts and notifies if there are issues
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• SQL Development with Netezza, RedShift, Teradata or similar platforms at least 6 to 7 years
• Linux shell scripting about 3-4 years
• Converting analytics specification into scalable database applications 3 to 4 years
11 freelancers are bidding on average ₹124949 for this job
Dear Client, Greetings!! I have read job requirement carefully, please share project more detail, we will do this job on time. I look forward to further discuss.!! More discussion over chat Thanks