I'm looking for a creative Linux administrator, who is willing to share his experience and help me to write the best in class articles for my blog ([login to view URL]) on the following topics:
The first topic is provided in the project title.
- An article is to be written in Google Doc (I'll share the link for collaboration).
- You're providing the text of the article, screenshots, and commands.
- One paragraph of the intro, the rest is the article "meat"
- Readability grade (review by HemingwayApp) not greater than 7.
- Plagiarism (using Grammarly to check) not greater than 5%.
- No grammar issues.
Example of a good quality article: The Most Useful Docker Commands Everybody Should Know About ([login to view URL])
Please, provide 1-2 examples of your already existing work. I will not consider bids without examples.
Looking forward to long-term cooperation.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $58 for this job
I have been working on devops tools and technologies and i do have my own docs. not just instructions but also how to resolve issues. Guess it would be a nice collaboration. Reach out to get started.