We need the implementation of the open source software Jitsi Meet [login to view URL] in a cluster of kubernetes in Amazon. The tasks are as follows:
1. Modify the official jitsi docker images so that they have the corporate logo and color
2. Modify the docker images to use the jitsi statistics apis
3. Modify docker images for authentication with jwt
4. Mount the images and make it scalable in a cluster of amazon kubernetes (eks)
5. It must allow SSL connection, the certificate will be put in the ECS balancer
6. Write all the documentation of the modification of the images
7. Write all the documentation of the upload in EKS AWS
1. The application deployed by an EC2 balancer with SSL
2. The Yaml Files
3. Helm Files to launch the Yaml Files
4. The Documentations
Budget and delivery:
We have a budget of $ 600 for the person who can do these tasks in a time of 3 days. We pay until we finish the job and get the deliverables, we only pay for the Freelancer platform. WE DO NOT PAY OUTSIDE THE PLATFORM, WE DO NOT PAY BEFORE WE HAVE THE DELIVERABLES AND HAVE MADE A TEST OF ALL THE DELIVERABLES.
If you do not agree please refrain from making a proposal, give the opportunity to someone who will do it well.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $560 for this job
Hello Recruiter, We have recently deployed a lot of Jitsi Servers. Please let me know if you are interested. We have experience and ability to help you with your needs. Lets discuss in chat about the budget. Thanks!
Hi, didn't you complete this job yet? So far, I was in a long term project, but now, I can focus my best to your project. Can we discuss your project now? Thanks. Jinhua.