[New Freelancer to this platform preferred]
I have a Centos-7 machine and I need to do the following things:
1. Create 4 docker containers for frontend
-web1, web2, web3 and web4
2. Create 2 haproxy nodes (primary and secondary)
3. Host a test page in in the webservers running in nginx.
4. Configure load balancing for the requested generated to the webservers
5. Configuring keepalived for haproxy failover.
6. configure SSL certs for the websevers using letsencrypt.
7. Configure monitoring so that we can have a visual idea about the status of the servers and haproxy nodes.
8. Configure logging and troubleshooting.