I need to rapidly configure a Grandstream IPPBX.
The main goal is to:
1. Setup basic IVR. Only one level.
2. Setup of 2 profiles of users. a. Will be able to make local calls only b. Will be able to make local and external calls
3. Configuration of 2 SIP and DID services
4. Configuration of Conference rooms (phone bridges)
5. Configuration of VOIP VLANat the IPPBX and Phone level (network switch is already configured)
6. Configuration of 2 sample IP Phones (so that we can continue to configure the remaining 30 users)
7. Write a manual to add an extension (.doc file)
8. Write a manual to create a conference room (.doc file)
9. Write a manual to join a conference room (.doc file)
10. Write a manual to back up IP PBX configuration (.doc file)
2 freelancers are bidding on average $305 for this job
I have already worked on similar project using asterisk server. I have SIP clients on android phone, they can make calls. I can work on this project. We can discuss more on this.