Requirement: Job Support
Position: Java Full Stack Developer
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and continuously improve software
* Translate product concepts into project commitments (features, user stories, etc.) that deliver incremental value to our customers frequently and with high quality
* 6+ years of coding experience with one or more of the follow languages Java, SQL, PL/SQL, and with a willingness and ability to learn new ones.
* Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals including analysis, problem solving, stepwise refinement, unit testing, agile and DevOps.
* Familiar with delivery of code using modern SDLC methodologies like Lean, Agile, or DevOps.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* Experience working with continuous integration / continuous delivery tools.
* Familiarity with Spring Boot, Micro Services, Jenkins, Gherkin, Cucumber, Apache Spark, streaming.
* Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment while maintaining adherence to standards and best practices.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $600 for this job
I have extensive working experience on Java/J2EE and related technologies. I have delivered many web applications successfully. I am full stack developer who can work on projects end to end.
Hi, I am a software architect with cloud expertise in AWS, GCP. I have strong experience in completing your task in time. Please DM for further discussions. Thanks, Vinod
hi there.i am an expert on java spring boot and microservices with +1 year experience. i'm interested with your task. if you like to assign me the task, let me know the detail. thanks.