We have a project management tool built in Angular4, and to this, we now want to add a Gantt timeline feature. We believe this feature should be built using D3.js but if you have another idea please let us know.
A project has tasks and subtasks that each has
- start date
- end date
- user assigned
- status (represented by a color)
Summary of functions:
- we need to be able to set/update colors of the tasks/subtasks (based on the status)
- subtasks should be a little slimmer (less height) than tasks
- we want to be able to group/order the timeline by the user or by start/end time
- tasks/subtasks need to have click event to trigger a modal (we have modal already)
- mouse hover over task/subtask should show a small info box with start/end date, user, status
- a task should be grouped together with its' subtasks
- the timeline will cover the full width of the website and need to be horizontally scrollable when needed
A nice2have, but not a must (depending on workload for this feature) is to be able to drag the task/subtask to give a new date range. Both to move the entire task/subtask and to be able to move start/end date
See attached images for an idea of what we're looking for, and please feel free to ask for more details.
10 freelancers are bidding on average kr3850 for this job
Hello How are you? I am a senior web developer with rich experience. I am very interested in your job, so I feel confident to complete your job successfully. Thanks Elias
Hi, As a experienced developer of touching D3.js, I feel very glad to find your job here. Please contact me and let us discuss more when chatting. Hope for your better response. Best Regards. :)
Hello there. I've read your project description. I have experience of the task that you want to accomplish. This is a fun task. I'd like to know more about your project. PM me.