We are a pet-sitting C2C website based in the Netherlands. Oursusers can bommunicate via our chat system to send booking requests, message each other, and cancel, decline, edit pay etc for bookings.
Our chat system is currently using [login to view URL] to power our C2C chat system, which is written in react.js. Due to an infinite number of issues with layer, we are planning on migrating to a new provider, sendbird. The project deliverables are:
2. Replace and improve Layer calls in some of our php functions with Sendbird calls (using the sendbird platform API).
3. Use Sendbird's webhooks to track message status in our DB (read / not read)
4. Fix some existing bugs.
5. Add a couple of extra functions
You need to:
- Be very experienced with React.js and be able to point us to projects that you have done which demonstrate this.
- Be very experienced with Webpack and be able to point us to projects that you have done which demonstrate this.
- Have good working knowledge of PHP and in particular have used Curl previously.
Experience building a chat system is a plus.
Experience with Sendbird is a big plus
28 freelancers are bidding on average $555 for this job
Nice to meet you Full Stack Expert development team is ready to serve you. Our current rate is 40 usd per hour and service quality is excellent Can you send me a message? Then we can discuss the details Thanks!