We currently have a team working in India.
We are now looking for a long-term relation with someone able to get involved in the project and 1) fully document it, 2) detect flaws and 3) suggest optimizations. The deliverable should allow any team of programmers to take over. We estimate this is a 4-month project with a full time dedication.
Depending on the outcome, that person may lead a development team, reason why we need to know, if currently freelancer, you would consider being permanently hired in the future.
We are requesting a first phase which we could call "project insight". If you are interested, please apply by letting us know your approach that would consist, at least, of the following parts:
1. How to do an initial understanding of the application: functionality, current concerns and general technology foundation.
2. The software architecture documentation
3. The documentation methodology
4. The document repository and document navigation system for developers
5. A progressive way to include ongoing and future developments in the existing documentation structure
6. How to identify improvement opportunities during the project insight phase
7. How to integrate your role, both in the insight phase and the next one, the project leading phase, with the existing team.
You can learn more about us at [login to view URL]
Please quote based on a monthly rate. Take into account this is a full-time project