I am looking for an expert front-end developer who has experience working with a team to support live e-commerce and enterprise resource planning platforms viewed by millions of customers across our area each month.
Robustness of code, attention to detail, and an eye for design are of paramount importance: with the scale of our platforms, virtually every web browser and form factor will be used to access the platform, and each customer expects a polished, seamless user interface. Great candidates should recognize that static UI designs can only show so many form factors, and have the ability to take a few designs and have them render beautifully on hundreds of different devices. I am looking for someone who is proud of their work.
- Interface with design and product teams to create seamless user interfaces and user experiences across devices and web browsers.
- Implement static designs into raw HTML/CSS/JS, or select front-end JS frameworks.
- Work with analytics teams to take large amounts of data to generate beautiful visualizations.
- Maintain strong communications with team to build, deploy and maintain systems in lockstep.
- Expert-level HTML/CSS
- Fluency with CSS frameworks (e.g., SASS, LESS)
- Fluency with front-end frameworks (e.g., React, Angular, Vue)
- Eye for design: proven track record or portfolio
- Knowledge of Git version control
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- Experience rendering data visualizations (e.g., d3.js)
- Experience with view integration to back-end microservices and APIs
- Experience with front-end optimization to minimize rendering time
Importantly, as part of your submission, begin your post with "I love React." This is critical to include, otherwise your reply will not be considered.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $1226 for this job
Hi, I love React, We've reviewed the details of the job and we are really interested in it. We've plenty of experience to support our bid. Looking forward to discuss more over chat. Thank you!