- Create, deploy and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Perform code reviews of unit, integration and end-to-end tests.
- Organize and execute user testing that spans across an array of browsers, devices, email clients, network speeds and accessibility constraints.
- Define and improve testing practices, tools and process with the goal of verifying new features and preventing regressions.
- Document and communicate a QA strategy for the Product Engineering team.
- Establish a process for reporting, organizing and prioritizing issues.
- Create detailed test plans based on product requirements.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $522 for this job
No Upfront Payments or Milestones Required! I have a full stack team, all rounders. Very efficient in development and related tasks. Looking for long term partners on freelancer.com.