- Hey, I'm looking to build an Audio website similar to Soundcloud (allow users to upload audio to stream) and the site will be able to upload Video as well.
- Looking to use cms to manage this, was looking at an Open Source Headless CMS but if you have something better in mind I 'm open to other suggestions of technologies.
- Also looking at using AWS for hosting (elastic beanstalk), and AWS s3 and AWS transcoding.
- If you feel that you can handle this project we can go over the details more.
1. What experience do you have with a Headless CMS?
2. What are the issues with Headless CMS?
3. How would you solve Headless CMS SEO problems?
4. Do you have a GitHub or repo of any of your projects?