Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
Boring programming jobs suck!
What if you could:
Have the creative freedom to do your top-quality work with an inspiring and collaborative team?
Use your front-end (React JS) chops to help deliver a document signing app that disrupts the largest established players in the legal/tech space, changing an industry (and your portfolio) forever?
We've been working with some wildly talented (and very successful) talent, secretly crafting an absolutely gorgeous, user-focused product (with personality and pizzazz) based off of 5+ years of user feedback from thousands of our customers that were demanding the product we've created (but will be launching in a few months).
Our mission is clear: We are leveraging our exponential success of our current products to gear up and deliver a new revolutionary automation focused SaaS platform. We are looking for a talented, driven and experienced Front-End // UX Engineer to help us on our mission.
If you’re our developer you will be able to commit to between 40+ hours weekly (for the next four months).
You will work on:
- Using 200+ of some of the most gorgeous [login to view URL] generated screens (with personality… designed by internet-famous UI/UX Designers) and transforming them into a single page React powered front-end for our cloud-hosted SAAS application. The front-end is built on React JS, the backend is PHP Laravel.
- Collaborating in an agile development team, made up of a product manager, project manager, technical lead, back-end developer and UI/UX developer all working together on an exciting industry-transforming product.
- Developing new user-facing features and building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability and assuring user input is validated
- Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of backend code & end points
- Writing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable html, CSS and React JS code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications by identifying bugs and solving problems.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization as well as the integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
Some of your previous experience may mean you have accomplished the following:
- Experience in Redux, styled components, larger React JS (single page applications) that require significant origination around state management,
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- 2+ Years experience with React JS
- Solid working experience with TDD &/or BDD.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with API design and construction (is a plus).
- Working experience integrating third-party APIs.
- Experience setting up AWS/Lamba cloud-hosted applications (would be an added bonus)
- Knowledge of Git and best practices for merging, branching, and pull requests.
- Experience with highly scalable/high traffic solutions.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- Experience in communicating complex technical concepts