This project is about the animations, and responsive behavior, support for mobile devices.
We need the component to do the following, for the images just focus on what is inside the RED SQUARE.
1. Unselected Fingers Component State: (See attached Image [login to view URL])
1.1. Allow the selection of one finger at a time.
2. Selected Finger Component State After Selection: (See attached Image [login to view URL])
2.1 Show the previous selected finger and highlight it and blink it.
3. A state of capturing fingerprint animation: that would be used when capturing the fingerprint of the finger.
3.1 Can be a generic fingerprint and a animation to let the user know that is "capturing" the fingerprint.
3.2 Animation or message or logo, saying the fingerprint could not be captured.
Important and a Must:
- Don't use gifts or any other static image for the animations.
- We need the hand colors and the highlight colors to be customizable.
- Blinking should be optional for the component.
- Use canvas or svg, or any other way to animate that can be customizable and most important performant, we want support for low end devices.
- Support responsive
- On desktop devices the component doesn't need to take the whole width of the screen, use what you think is an appropriate size, neither center it, we well take care of that.
- SHOULD WORK FOR BOTH HANDS
- DONT USE JQUERY.
- DONT USE ANY UI FRAMEWORK, we want the component simple.
- Use functional component and hooks if needed.
- Use the latest version of React 16.x.x
- Use CSS3, Html5 and any other technology for the animations but no static images.
Note: You can rise a bid bigger than the budget if you feel comfortable with that price. please dont bid if you dont read the full requirement, nor see the attached images.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
Hi there, I can make this fingerprint reader page with React functional component. Feel free to message me to discuss further details and finalize. I look forward to working with you long term. Best, Cetin.
I have read your description ;and i find this can be done by using svg;and of course i'll use react and since i'm a mern developer using react will be more suitable for me;feel free to discuss details with me.