I want to create a Chrome extension that is able to "score" ads on Facebook.
Let me explain:
As advertisers, on Facebook, the one problem we have is the lack of knowledge regarding how the algorithm is scoring our ads.
Therefore, my goal is to create a tool (in the form of a Chrome extension) that could, based on the different ads statistics, give insights about how "good" is the ad.
For this, I would create 4 metrics:
1. The money metric: (scoring revenue out of 10)
Based on different statistics regarding money, such as CPA, ROAS, Conversion Rate & Revenue per click (Conversion Value/Number of clicks)
2. The Love metric: (scoring virality out of 10)
Based on different statistics regarding virality, such as Like rate (like/impressions), comment rate (comments/impressions), share rate (shares/impressions) & CPM
3. The Thunder metric: (scoring performances out of 10)
Based on different statistics regarding performances, such as avg view percentage, CTR, 25% views, 50% views, 75% views.
And then a global score out of 10 that is an average of these 3 metrics.
I enclosed a draft model I quickly made to give you a more precise idea.
On the back-end of this extension, I would need, at least:
- a sign up system
- an user space (allowing the users to cancel his subscription, to set up its billing options and its contact info)
- a payment system (to allow users to pay a monthly subscription for using the extension)
Looking forward to hearing your proposals.