The existing tool:
* CVat is a popular open source tool for video annoations: [login to view URL]
* You can zoom into frames and create annotations
* You can go back and forth in frames
* When you are zoomed into a frame and then go to the next/previous frame, the zoom level and the offset (x/y) reset (see images)
* Adjust CVat to keep zoom level + image offset when going back and forth
* This is a first task in a series of more CVat related tasks to come.
* You are free to host the code on a public repository and to propose a PR to the main project
Hi, I have read your project description. it's s opencv based software. I am sure if we edit the source files, we surely keep the zoom information. I am confident to help you with your project. please discuss. thanks.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $178 for this job
I can start your project immediately. I can provide full-time communication and work your time-zone. If you give me a chance to serve you, I will provide a high quality product within the deadline. Best Regards