** maximum budget for this simple task: 10 EURO **
I would like to add the Internationalization feature for English language by using the ngx-translate libraries in my existing Angular Material Web Application.
Additional components/functionalities (please check the PDF for screenshots):
TASK 1: I would like to have a language selection button in the top right, which will change the language.
--< Create the files: src/assets/i18n/[login to view URL], src/assets/i18n/el.json. The will be identical.
TASK 2: I would like to change the Logout link with the native Angular MAterial logout button.
Other IMPORTANT Notes & Additional Angreement:
- The translation concerns only the static HTML files and not the DYNAMIC loaded contents.
- The project already exists and the backend system has already been created.
Mandatory requirements in the deliverable:
1) Clean & Well structured source code
2) Follow the name conventions and file structure that exists already. If you really need to change it, you have to change it in the whole project.
3) Do not add more libraries in the package.json. If you really want to add a library, ask me beforehand.
4) When the server return 504, the client application must retry 9 more times. This will happen only the first time , because the server is in idle state only in the beginning.
Notes: After the project is awarded , I will provide you the existing code and add you in Gitlab project as a developer.
Agreement: In order to receive the 100% of the amount you must complete and comply with all the above mandatory requirements.
3 freelancers are bidding on average €13 for this job
I have Experience on MEAN Stack Application Development. I have developed two Websites using ngx-translate for Hindi and English languages. Hope i can do this task for you.