• Each of the content boxes has to translate onto one DIV. Main reason for using DIVs is async rendering in browser vs. using TABLEs.
• We want to achieve async load of different content boxes, i.e. Google maps one needs to be requested by the browser LAST and sent from IIS Engine to browser last as part of the response. However due to its early placement in the HTML page, we don’t want the browser to wait for the content to come before rendering the rest of the pieces
• The highlighted DIVs in the schematics below HAVE to appear in the HTML source in the requested order, right AFTER the BODY tag. This is the challenge of this project. “trailing on resize” floating div or IFRAME implementations need to be avoided.
• HTML must properly work in IE 5, 6, 7 and Firefox all versions.
• All DIVs in HTML must have a corresponding ASCX control in asp.net and be reusable
• All fonts and headings must be CSS driven, external CSS referenced from one location on disk
• CSS must define headline font, normal text font and also support the colors from the Logo.
• Asp.net 2.0 and Master page concept must be used.
• HTML must be CLEAN and not auto-generated.
• Each page MUST have all TITLE and META, CSS and P3P links. Title and description NEEDS to be customizable for each page, obviously. The rest needs to be common.
• The site appearance is centered, however we limit the min and max width we allow the content to resize, thus you need to expose this into CSS to be controlled externally
• ASP.net implementation is Sessionless and no ViewState use is allowed.
1. Full ASP.Net controls to match the boxes as requested
Provided by Client:
1. All HTML and artwork “cut in” elements. Logo and other graphical elements
2. HTML does not currently provide the desired functionality it is just a functional “cut”.
3. Google Map content is provided and assembled by the Client
4. Page to page navigation link functionality.
1 week testing + 1 week fixes, stabilization.