At my school we have to make many different versions of test we give to students. This means that for the same test I sometimes have to make 3 different versions. This takes up a lot of time that I could use way more useful.
I want to have a program that is able to make different versions of test by randomizing questions. The test should output to word and/or PDF. With the test should also come, an answer sheet for the student and a correction sheet for the teacher. The student will do the test on paper so no computer question, this might be added later.
-First I enter all of the questions I already have and label/categorize them. Let’s say I already have 200 question
-Then I fill in Class: Biology Year: 3 Subject: Plants
-Then I fill in what kind of questions I want: 10% True/False 25% Multiple-choice 65% open questions. Or maybe this should be done with points: 10p True/False 25p Multiple…… and so on.
-The result should be a test where I can still add or delete questions to my likening
-When I and happy with the test the result I press Done. And There should be 3 sheets like you can see in this example.
1. What process use plant to make glucose?
C. Random wrong answer
2. An other question?
1. A B C D
2. A B C D
Thing I need to be able to do:
- Add questions
1. Multiple choice
2. Open questions
3. Questions with a picture
- Label questions to later group them like
1. Type of question
2. Level of question (year 3, year 4 and so on)
3. Subject of question (Plants, Evolution, Ecology and so on)
4. Class of question (Biology, Science, English, Economics and so on)
5. Amount of points for the question ( Example: True/false 1p, Multiple-choice 2p, Open question 3p.)
- There needs to be some sort of database, preferably online so I can share this with colleges.
The database should be modifyble, so I should be able to delete old questions or correct for spelling mistakes and so on.
- I should be able to add texts (header and footer) to the sheets.
Example: Subject: Plants Class: M4C Made By your teacher
47 freelancers are bidding on average €14/hour for this job
Hi there. I'm one of the top rated java devs in freelancer platform, I can handle your project for full life cycle development from software design till delivery and maintenance. Regards
I was created a website last month same like your idea. I read your requirement and i understand i what you want so come in chat for more info we have 10+ years in web development