We are looking for a "Java Spring Developer", Junior level and above, to contribute to our technical articles.
You will be helping us by creating educational content and also have the ability to add some technical examples to the content.
This will allow us to better support members at any level of their web developer career.
We have 30 new topics to create each month, and we are looking for multiple candidates. There is plenty of work for you. We are looking for Junior level developers and above.
You need to:
1. Have familiarity with Java (or maybe Kotlin / Scala)
2. Have familiarity with Java springboot framework
3. Have familiarity with AWS services
4. Know how to use an IDE
5. Be willing to do your research online to learn topics you don't know about
1. You had experience writing blog posts on any topic
2. Be able to record a video screen share of you writing up spinning up IDE, local environment and writing up code examples. (IMPORTANT: You don’t have to edit it. You can record videos with you making coding mistakes as much as you want. As long as the video captures the correct code, it is good enough.)
23 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Greetings, I have 3 years of working experience in Java , Spring Boot, Hibernate and Angular ,building rest API's ,full stack development. Please ping the details will be happy to help you. Thanks and Regards.
Having Work Experience in an MNC, We can prepare Good Coaching Materials with practical Examples. We can prepare good slides along with videos. Slides will be helpful for Quick revision or Lookup.