1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. +2 yearsWorking experience in iOS development
2. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
3. A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
4. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
6. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies