I’m the founder of Hangry Kits.
I’m looking for a marketing-heavy virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 2-3 hours per day, initially for a 4-week test, but ideally long-term if all goes well. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of marketing tasks, including:
1. Sourcing & scheduling creative for channel tests
2. Execute marketing channel tests (Facebook, SEM, referral, coupon program)
3. Performance marketing (optimizations, message testing, creative testing)
4. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone freakishly detail-oriented, reliable and action-oriented. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist and a quick mover.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the PST time-zone)
3. Why you are a VA — What do you enjoy most about it?
Big thank you!
63 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hi, I am interested in your project and I would like to know more details. Kindly drop a message so we can discuss. I will ensure you I can deliver quality job. Thanks