Hi, I am the developer of a Human Resource web application [login to view URL]
1. The collaborator who will be awarded the project will have to learn to use my application. I will also assist in the beginning if needed.
2. He/She will present the HR application to companies. Our target customers are medium-sized companies. i.e. from 10 to 100 employees, but it can be more. Any suitable way to present it.
On-site visit, on-line, web-conf etc
3. When the company has agreed to use our solution and paid a subscription, the collaborator will need to train a key person of the company who will be the administrator of the software. The administrator will set-up the system for his company with the help of the collaborator. Then the administrator will show the company users how to use the system.
4. The collaborator will be the contact person of the company. Any questions the administrator or a manager has regarding functionality will be towards the collaborator. He will provide the ‘business’ support. If the company requests new functions, reports, fixes etc., the collaborator will bring them to me, we can discuss them if needed and I will do the technical part, the development.
5. The payment of the collaborator will be around 50% of the net subscription amount of the customer, provided he is performing as described above, having the companies as his/her own customers. The subscription fee is given on [login to view URL] On each subscription renewal, the collaborator will get the same share again meaning around 50%. (excluding taxes)
6. This should be a long-term co-operation, an ongoing lifetime profit for both of us, 50-50, for each additional subscription renewal, and for each additional customer.
2 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1075 for this job
Strong communication skills (written, verbal, nonverbal) Friendly Enthusiastic 3 years of experience in administration Experience using multiple content management systems Expert in multiple spreadsheet suites