Our firm is an 18 year established Quadrant Leader in the lead generation space for the high tech industry. We have many Fortune 1000, Fortune 500 clients that are well recognized as the market leader in their selling space. We are currently looking to expand our SDR/Lead Gen department. This is a 1099 position that would require approx 25 - 35 hours per week.
The qualified candidates for this position for our firm must have related experience researching, gathering and managing information.
The candidates must have demonstrable experience and expertise in conducting effective discovery-based, peer-to-peer conversations with VP/C-level executives that result in real buy-cycle and legitimate interest opportunities for our clients.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conducting targeted nationwide discovery calling into corporate accounts at the management level to gather intelligence on IT initiatives our clients would pursue. You will be contacting 40+ prospects per day using our model.
* Possess executive-level awareness and knowledge of the major industries and grasp how enterprise technology solutions drive those businesses within each sector
* Ability to refresh their own knowledge base with new information and data gathered from engaging with each prospect
* Ability to map new information onto an existing mental model of how all the pieces fit in the various industry sectors that utilize enterprise applications solutions to drive their businesses
* Able to circumvent the barriers of typical vendor handling personnel and built-in voice mail or phone system vendor filters to reach key executives
* Possess an executive presence on the phone so that the prospect feels like they are talking to a peer executive and not a telemarketer reading from a script
* Articulate in speech and writing
* Agility, resourcefulness, creativity, and quickness in your thinking abilities during discovery conversations so that you know how to respond to executive feedback
* Able to demonstrate a high level of multitasking in the management of outbound calling, application of approved calling techniques and formula for consistent results, real-time learning and application of customer data and information, managing the call pipeline, refreshing the call database, etc.
* Demonstrate a clear understanding and appreciation of the relationship between the quality of their deliverables and the acceptance criteria
* Understand the requirements of a sales organization to effectively conduct a discovery conversation with an executive and dissect its results to determine what is useful to a sales rep, and then be able to articulate in writing only what can be leveraged to penetrate a prospective customer account
* An established home office set up and track record of working remotely with success.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $3335 for this job
I am a dynamic and organized sales professional with 3+ years’ solid experience in Sales and Lead Generation. I am reliable and driven, with strong time management and prioritization abilities.