Lake And Alpine Homes - on page and off page SEO for Google,MSN & Yahoo [[url removed, login to view]]
Result page 1 ranking on: Google, MSN & Yahoo for key words:
Value add suggestions by bidder:
Please include in your bid anything else you would be able to offer (in addition to specification below) as part of your quote which would enhance ranking of my page
Alsolutely no SEO techniques to be used in this project which could lead to any search engine penalizing [[url removed, login to view]]
1) SEO for entire website with focus on index and holiday home page.
2) review and change 'where necessary' the meta tags, alt tags, and titles of all existing pages to optimise SE recognision and ranking in line with latest SE placement algorithms
3) Go over your entire website to optimization for 6 keywords in line with latest SE placement algorithms:
4 main keywords: annecy, Annecy, lake Annecy, Annecy France
2 other keywords: Talloires, Annecy homes
4) Get 2 blogs to blog about your site and include links to [[url removed, login to view]] site.
5) Write and submit 3 original articles (no use of articles which are already protected by copy rights or cut and paste from other websites) linking to [[url removed, login to view]] site (each article need to gain you dozens of backlinks).
6) Gain 20 quality links from quality posts on related forums (travel, france, etc.)
7) Create a google xml sitemap
8) Submit your site to at least 20 search engines, directories or influential one way links sites
9) Document changes made to all webpages for traceability
10) Document recommended ongoing tasks, projects and frequency to maintain ranking
11) Document Summary of all links gained one, bi- directional and all submissions made
12) All SEO work perfomed must look natural within the SE 'law', must not be misleading to search engines and must absolutely not lead to site being penalized by search engines.
13) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
static HTML webpages - no specific requirements
Access to pages via FTP server