We are a newly established women fashion designer brand based in Pakistan aiming to sell our products online, through our website, in North America. Our products are designer wear outfits for Pakistani and Indian women. The first collection of outfits is going to be launched in a couple of weeks and our target audience is Pakistani and Indian women residing in the United States and Canada. We will expand our sales to Pakistan later.
We want to run a pre-launch campaign for a few days for the popularity of the brand and later we want to advertise our new collection of outfits. We want to target the Pakistani and Indian women living in the United States and Canada.
We are looking for an expert who can create cost effective Facebook and Google ad campaigns of our new collection inside of our business manager(s) and attract potential customers to our website, in particular to create highly successful conversions ads for our brand. Initially, we have an advertisement budget of 200 USD total for both Facebook and Google. We can increase the budget if the results from campaigns are positive. This task will be a onetime task only but in case of success, we will consider to continue our business with you.
Below is the list of tasks to be performed:
- Perform competitive/market research on the competitors (direct or indirect) and what they are doing to be successful. We can provide you a list of other brands to start you work.
- Develop the ad campaigns and continuously adjust them for best results and improved cost efficiency. You should adjust the audience interest and demographics for a successful campaign. You should monitor ads performance and make changes for best results.
- Prepare and discuss the performance with me on weekly basis and outline ad strategies based on collected data.
Apply as follows:
1. Ask us any questions about our brand and needs.
2. Propose your customized strategy to the development of the Google and Facebook Ads campaigns.
3. Share your weekly fee to run the campaigns.
4. Share at least 3 references of similar assignments + contact of your client.