This job is in our growing Optimization, UX & Analytics services team. We work with many big brand name e-commerce clients, with the objective of improving user experiences, assisting clients in growing their revenue and bottom line. This means understanding client’s entire digital ecosystem, using A/B & multivariate testing, personalization and targeting, Analytics, UI improvements, and other design work. The key to this role is being super organized, process driven with the ability to multi-task and serve our clients’ needs with a strong skill in communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field of study
• 2+ years of site optimization or web analytics advantageous
• 2+ years in a digital marketing agency environment preferred
• Upbeat attitude, self-driven focus and motivated.
• Desire to work in a results-oriented environment.
• Must be well organized & have the ability to communicate effectively
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or Apple Mac Suite equivalent (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Must be friendly, well-mannered and able to communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
• German-speaking as a third language would be advantageous.