I'm looking for a cartoonist / illustrator who can draw dogs. You must be very familiar with Adobe Character Animator layer naming. When submitting for this job please provide a character that you have already done in Adobe Character Animator.
Must be done in Adobe Illustrator (No Adobe Photoshop)
One cartoon image of a dog. I will provide pictures of the real life dog to draw from.
Must comply with Adobe Character Animator layer naming
The puppet for this job will require these poses.
1. Initial Face Expression (with all visemes) (Milestone 1)
2. Raising of the brow (aka eye brows) (trigger), ears stand straight up (Milestone 1)
3. Face happy, sad, excited, surprised and angry (Milestone 1)
4. Sitting position with all four legs (trigger) (Milestone 1)
5. Walking (trigger)
6. Tail wagging (trigger)(Milestone 2)
7. Tounge hanging out like panting. (Panting trigger) (Milestone 2)
8. Raising a paw, waving, and shaking (triggers) (Milestone 2)
9. Eating a treat (trigger)(Milestone 2)
If this project goes will I will have up to EIGHT (8) more characters to create.