The page [login to view URL] from 2018 needs an overhaul.
Please read the attached PDF for the full description. This is the call for bids and is relevant for the further process. I described everthing in great deail in the document.
Here's the short version, so you can judge, if this is a project for you.
It's a small project, but since we're
1. new to Freelancer
2. never have set up the JAMStack-Workflow for a real web-site
we'd like to use this project to learn und optimize. You will see, that with this project we take a sledgehammer to crack a nut. What we want to achieve can be easily achived with less sophisticated workflows and tools.
But we better learn about the process with a simple landingpage and not with a huge blog. If [login to view URL] goes well, we need to to the same with
1. [login to view URL] (ohne of the biggest german finance blogs)
2. [login to view URL] (needs to be build from scratch, but will become as big as [login to view URL]
Our goal is to find someone, whom we can trust with this big projects.
What is the job?
The page [login to view URL] from 2018 needs an overhaul. We want to turn it into a landingpage builder. Editors should be able to use a form to edit the content. After hitting "submit" the changes will be posted to GitLab, a preview will be build and finally the bugfree version of the site will be pushed live and distributed to a CDN.
We would like to adapt the proven GIT-Workflow for this project.
- Adhere to the JAMStack. We want to distribute static pages to a CDN.
- We use our own selfhosted GitLab-Server for version control.
- Build for speed
- Minimalistic CSS-Framwork
- Progressive web app
- Must work on a mobile screen and a 30”-Monitor
We aim for a good looking and contemporary landing page, that converts.
**What Type of freelancer or agency are we looking for?**
We need somebody who
1. can architect the GIT-workflow
2. can build the templates (CMS, CSS-Framework, static site generator, what ever necessary)
3. will design the entire site. Not just the backend (for the editors), but also the frontend (what the prospective buyers see).
We need both: programming skills and design skills
The site should be live by 27th of February