We are looking for a front end developer who is familiar with HTML, CSS and Angualr 2. We have about 20 pages that are only 80% completed. We need to finish the remaining 20% of the HTML for these pages and use Angular 2 for integration. All pages will have to include the responsive view for mobile & tablet (we will provide all mockups). You should be able to deliver based on the mockups we provide and work with what we already have. We are looking for the best quality and attention to detail.
The html/css is pretty much done. We will provide what we have done already and you can convert to angular 2 for all pages including responsive mode... The back end we will handle so you just need to make sure they are functional and tested and integrate with the web apis that we will provide.
50 freelancers are bidding on average $230 for this job
hello, how are you? I am a skilled front-end developer and I am an experienced enough to handle any job of HTML, CSS and Angular. please share complete details of the project. thank you
Hi there. Angular 2 expert for your front-end project? Oh, here I am, please contact once and let us discuss more over chatting. Hope for more discussion with you. Regards. :)