What is needed:
A. The developer is required to build two single page, basic websites for:
1. A warehousing business
2. A product-based software company
B. The developer is required to build a complete frontend for the software company's desktop product. The product sends operational data to the company's cloud webapi from multiple locations. Every location is associated with a client. One client has multiple locations.
The features required in the frontend:
1. One primary admin - overall. Non-alterable. Pre-defined.
2. Secondary admins should be able to login/register via their email, which should go to the primary admin for approval. Every secondary user is associated with a client. One client can have only one secondary admin. Should be able to see all the locations.
3. Regular users should be able to login/register via their email, which should go to the secondary admin for approval. The user automatically gets associated with the secondary admin's client. Secondary admin determines which locations the user can see.
4. The data which the admin/sec. admin/users can see are charts based on the data sent by the desktop software. Sample chart for one location attached for reference. The admin/sec. admin/users should be able to see one or multiple locations.
5. Primary/secondary admins should be able to modify/delete/reset (password) users under them.
The company is a very small, eight month old startup, with just one developer. The company's desktop product has already landed two big clients. If the above turns out well, can form a long term relationship for further developments/enhancements.