Create desktop web app touch interface from complete PSD.
Looking for teams to create a modern, optimized (SVG sprites, preloading, etc.) and animated touch web app interface using HTML5, CSS, JS from existing complete minimalist graphic design.
They are 7 master pages and approximately 16 pages/sections that are mostly the same as master pages. An approximate 40 icons for the icon sets to be redesigned (optional).
Please take note that the project time frame is of key importance so mainly bids from teams will be accepted.
1. The GUI has to be built ready for coding and for some of its assets to be reusable in future sections.
2. The current target screen ratio is of 16:9 and 4:3 screens. Higher resolutions to be also supported with good readability..
3. Image assets should be of vector type only and the use of CSS over image assets is preferred.
4. Optimization and lightweight design practices are a must! Interface should be usable on low end portable Atom machines.
5. Icon sets are optional but will prefer bids that include design of icon sets.
6. The GUI has to be designed in a way that the color scheme and language can be easily changed and still remain usable.
7. simple CSS animations and transitions with a single page tabbed interface.
It is up to the artist where and how to implement these animations / transitions and they should be optimized so they do not interfere with the responsiveness and usability of the software on different platforms.
I am open to any questions and can provide sample design. I will provide assistance in the project at any time.