Repair Services Needed on 1990 Chevy K2500 350 4x4 Truck
1. Remove existing OEM exhaust and replace with supplied CARB compliant ceramic headers (i have not tried myself, but have been spraying exhaust bolts with PB Blaster for a couple of weeks now)
2. loosen stuck water outlet passenger side bolt and replace thermostat and gasket (possibly use torch? possibly drill and helicoil?)
3. Remove and Replace passenger side inside door handle w/ supplied new OEM replacement
4. ding repair and primer dents
5. mount rubber fender flares
please respond with estimates and/or hourly cost for each item, your experience level, and when you can do the work.