I will email necessary to designer. See details below.
Deadline May 29, 2016
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to apply what you have learned in this course and should include several of the following course and module objectives:
Design a professional looking website that includes most of the elements taught in this course.
The website needs to be clean and professional looking.
1. The website includes tables.
2. The website includes at least one form.
4. The website includes the use of CSS stylesheets, the website should include at least one form of multimedia (audio or video).
a. Three different ways: external, internal, and inline.
6. In addition, the website should contain as many of the tags and features learned in this course as possible. You need to at least use:
c. Unordered lists
d. Ordered Lists
e. Hyperlink to an external page
f. Hyperlink to another part of the same page
g. At least one horizontal rule
h. Different font color, font size, etc.
i. Include an image
1. The website must include at least 5 pages
2. The site must be built with HTML and not any WYSIWYG (like Dreamweaver) or website template.
3. Use CSS stylesheets to enhance the structure and the look of the website.
The page layout should mirror this example [url removed, login to view] in regards to the video, horizontal links, social media, and copy right at the footer. File “RUKUS - Preview 1” is the video file to be used for homepage/landing page. All colors should be black and gold. Ie. Black background and gold links. Logo image should be used as the background for all links except homepage.