We took up the challenge to build inside Unilever Germany a groceries e-commerce startup their huge user base, an existing successful CRM project and their relationship network within the Food Vertical.
We count on C-level support within Unilever, providing a high visibility but also high expectations. The project is hugely ambitious and we are putting together a small team to make it happen.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to be a key contributor to the develop of the proof-of-concept version of the platform. We are talking about quick iteration loops, prototyping, user-testing, design sprints and etc. to nail the basis for the solution. This thing will look good on any portfolio!
We are looking for people with:
1. An understanding of how a product validation process work
2. Experience with rapid prototyping
3. Relevant website / app UX/UI design experience (it doesn’t need to be a formal job but should be proved with examples of your work on Dribbble / Behance or similar)
4. We don’t care about years of experience. If you are young, ambitious and did some cool stuff already we want to hear from you too
5. Have done a Google Design Sprint in the past (not mandatory)
6. Experience in E-commerce or Food Delivery (not mandatory)
7. Startup experience (not mandatory)
8. English (needed), German (as a plus)
9. Can provide one or two references
Starting date is as soon as possible and no later than mid October 2018. The project will run initially for 6 months and so will the contract. However, depending on your interest, performance and the success of the project, a potential long term commitment is in the cards.
We are hosted at the amazing co-working space of Unilever with access to their rooftop terrace with view of the Elbe and the beautiful city of Hamburg, Germany. If you are not currently living in Hamburg, don’t worry, we can help you find a place to live for the duration of the project.
You will be working with experienced startup founders and part of the Unilever’s staff.