We have a web app that's functional but...needs some TLC on the UI/UX front. Our team has engineers and business professionals, but we need a UI/UX designer to give the web app not only a forward-thinking brand identity, but also a UI/UX that is attractive, intuitive and engaging for users.
The project will involve gathering the user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. We need someone with extensive experience using design software and wireframe tools like the Adobe Creative Suite and Zeplin [login to view URL], etc.
If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to talk to you.
- Gather and evaluate requirements with regards to enhancing the overall UX
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and logos
- Craft page navigation buttons and search fields
- Create style standards on fonts, color palette, images, etc.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Draft UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the web app looks and functions
- Identify and troubleshoot potential UX challenges (e.g. responsiveness)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. [login to view URL] and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Zeplin, etc.
- Good time-management skills
89 freelancers are bidding on average $1130 for this job
Hi, I'm Anna from WebCapitan. Our team will create intuitive, attractive and user-friendly UI/UX design Let's chat to discuss the details of your project
Hello, I have expertise in Web App UI/UX Design share me more details so I can start work on it PM me so we can discuss the requirement in more details, clear doubts and move ahead Kind Regards, Champian