I have 15 photos that need to be 'deep etched' using the clipping paths tool in photoshop. The photos contain one or two people on dark backgrounds. Each photo is approx. 4368 x 2912 pixels. The steps required are...
1. Download image (3meg JPEG) from my website
2. Open image in photoshop
3. Duplicate image layer (to protect original layer)
4. Adjust levels of duplicate image layer to see hidden outline
5. Trace around people in photo using clipping path tool
6. Save clipping path
7. Remove the duplicate image layer
8. Save image as a photoshop document
9. Upload photoshop document to FTP site
Attached is a sample file.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $46 for this job
i can do it for you in less than one day and im sure you ll love it [login to view URL] you would like to view some of my work please go to [login to view URL]
I can do this job professionally and very quickly but please without testing works. I am a 5 years of expirience in graphic design and all 15 photos will be worked out for one day. Contact please