We are Entertainment. Solomon Group is a live experiences studio full of dreamers and doers, artists, designers, craftsmen, strategists and innovators. We are where technology and art meet. We are the future of entertainment. Let's Inspire Everyone, Together.
For Exhibits and Environments, we use our art of integrating exhibits and environments fabrication with AV technology, offering a single-source solution that delivers unparalleled craftsmanship with efficiency.
As a graphic installer, you install vinyl graphics, such as vehicle wraps, signage, and vinyl lettering, to exhibits, structures, and vehicles. You can also install floor graphics or vinyl graphics on walls and windows as needed. Your duties include cutting and shaping the graphics to fit each surface, heating and applying graphics, disassembling and reassembling products during the application, and using proper adherence and cutting techniques during application. Graphic installers carry out some of their responsibilities on-site in our printshop to prepare vinyl, but you also need to travel to installation locations to complete each job.
Our team members get their hands dirty every day, physically turning raw materials into beautiful scenic elements. This is our magic workshop...the place where plans sketches and renderings emerge as full-scale project components, ready for installation. The ideal candidate enjoys working with clients from diverse industries, handling multiple projects at once, excels at problem solving, and thrives in a deadline-driven environment. All while helping develop a world class team.
- Responsible for the installation of large cut vinyl jobs on exhibits, signage, structures, and floor graphics.
- Follow instructions for proper cleaning and preparation of surfaces to ensure quality vinyl graphic installation.
- Coordinate the removal of vinyl graphics and adhesive from a variety of surfaces without causing damage to the surface.
- Supervise proper heating techniques and the use of applicators during the installation process.
- Oversee proper knife usage to ensure precise and straight cuts to vinyl on surface, seams, windows, hinges, and door handles while maintaining company standards.
- Take photos and upload images of completed projects.
- Travel to job sites may be required