New startup company (We're in the IT Hardware Reseller market) website required
*We are not interested in having a cheap/free wordpress template modified*
The website development can be broken down into two main parts:
1) Website/Graphic Design
- Website will need to be built on a solid foundation, that makes it easy to customize and scale as needed
- website security is absolutely key to ensure no malware attacks, DDOS attacks and other website security issues
- website will need to have powerful backend admin control panel for CMS and other admin tasks. The website will be a highly dynamic website with fairly frequent content/image updates, ect..
- website will need to be built with powerful foundations for SEO work such as quality links, H1/H2/H3 headers, proper image names and compression formats, optimized page loading times, HTTPS encryption, mobile/tablet friendly, backlink, content.
- website will need to be mobile first optimized to ensure perfect execution on every mobile/tablet device
- website will need to have well thought out User Interface/Experience design with attractive graphics to make it stand out from the rest of competition
2) Customer/User custom panel
- User panel will be a secure login area on the website for customers with credentials to enter (*Please note this will not be a sign-up process on the site and username/password will be given by us, the administrator, to our current/new clients
- User portal will be using the REST APIs from our Inventory software to create customer self-serve features to automate a large part of our sales cycle. This includes:
1) A dashboard page showing common stats and graphs such as purchases, purchase trends, average age of equipment purchased, customer service tickets summaries, RFQ summaries as well as Quote/Proposal summaries
2) Invoice/Order page that uses the APIs to show invoices (archives) that are searchable using filters, current invoices, open invoices, overdue invoices with an option to pay for the open/overdue invoices VIA the integrated payment gateway using various bank cards.
3) Request for Quote page where customers can put together a RFQ by searching the part numbers they're looking to purchase and have them sent to us once completed with the part numbers, quantities, part numbers they're looking for
4) Proposals/Quotes page where, once we recieve the RFQs, we can turn them into quotes/proposals in our ERP/Inventory system and have the quotes auto-loaded on the customer portal via the API integration once it is created in our ERP system. Customers would then have two options available to them. TO either edit their RFQ if the scope of their hardware needs has changed or to simply APPROVE the quote/proposal that's been uploaded in their portal and have the order shipped.
4) The tracking of orders once they're shipped *This doesn't necessarily have to be a separate page and can be integrated into the invoice/order page so customer can simply pull up their order and see where the order is from a tracking point of view (UPS, ect...)
5) Lease management page where we can upload details on customer equipment leases from us with auto-notifications being sent out once equipment lease is close to their lease end terms. Options for customers to export their leases (using filters) into PDF, Excel, CSV, ect..
6) Asset Management page where customers will automatically get individual assets purchased through us uploaded with their exact part number, purchase date, warranty expiration date, service contract number, serial number, MAC address (if applicable).
*WE WILL REQUIRE ALL INTERESTED COMPANIES TO SUBMIT A TECHNICAL PROPOSAL THAT WILL INCLUDE TIMELINE, TECHNICAL ROADMAP OF HOW THEY WILL GO ABOUT ACHIEVING WHAT WE NEED, AND THE SUPPORT/WARRANTY PROVIDED AFTER PROJECT COMPLETION IN CASE OF ERRORS, BUGS, ECT..*
*SHOULD YOU NEED TO OUR ERP API LIST, WE CAN PROVIDE THIS FILE TO YOU AS WELL*