I have a complex jobs website built in Laravel that is just about ready to launch (after a very long and detailed build). Its 99% complete and just requires a few minor user experience enhancements prior to launch.
You need to be an experience full stack Laravel developer to be able to handle ongoing updates, bug fixes etc as well as build an API to enable us to integrate into other job boards.
You need to have the following skills:
- Highly experienced Laravel skills (this site is quite complex and has many unique features)
- Highly experienced with XERO and STRIPE (which our site uses)
- Experienced with Amazon Web Servers (the site is hosted on AWS)
- Experience with building APIs
- Experience with JIRA which is used to manage our bugs, tasks etc
- Strong english communication skills including the ability to talk over Skype (or equivalent) and share screens etc
- Flexibility with hours availability (we need bugs fixed ASAP) and a commitment to timely actioning of other tasks. As we are in Australia, ideally support will be available during AEST business hours and on weekends on occasions
- Experience with a jobs website preferable but not essential
- My preference is for an independent contractor not an agency
You must meet all of the above otherwise please don't waste your time or ours in applying!
I should add that we need someone who can start immediately.
71 freelancers are bidding on average $32/hour for this job
Hi, I can do few minor user experience enhancements as per your requirements. I have experience with Jira, aws, stripe api integration, etc. I can do your task in a couple hours. Thanks!
Professional web developer is here. I am top 10 web developer on Freelancer.com. I checked your specs in detail and I am very interested. Please contact me with details. Thanks