Looking for experienced graphic designer skilled in UI, UX designs and who can work part-time. Open to both fixed payment as well as per creative payment model. Share your work samples along with per creative cost or per month cost.
Minimum 5-6 banners, social media posts expected daily.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for translating the story into info- graphics. You will work hands- on on several projects at a time and will be involved in all phases of creative development. You aim to produce work to the highest standards.
- Regularly produce clear and concise assets for digital design while embracing brand.
- Propose, plan, design, and deliver a full range of high- impact digital collateral, including, but not limited to: info- graphics, presentations, social media graphics, videos, electronic publications (interactive PDFs, e- Pubs, i- Books, folios, HTML emails), interfaces, vector based animations and web- based content.
- Stay up- to- date with industry trends and design technologies.
- Quire Project Management Tool
*Desired Skills and Experience*
- Candidate must provide an online portfolio of relevant work samples.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in creating info- graphic design for any story provided by the content team.
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator
- UI/UX design capabilities are a plus.
9 freelancers are bidding on average ₹28111 for this job
Hi, I'm excited to be applying for the Graphic Designing work. I understand your requrements as per your brifing. I am having over 8 yeas of experience in desiging.