What are we after?
- Design mock html pages for a website that will allow prospective car buyers or car enthusiasts or young children/adult to compare cars in a the best possible user interactive way.
- Ability to compare among average fuel car and a range of electric cars depending on user budget etc.
- The areas of comparisons will be
price, running costs/fuel costs, maintenance costs etc.
- 5 to 10 years cost impact comparison
- The comparison should show how a fuel car emits co2 and how electric car will not and the overall contribution to the environment.
influence the user why electric is beneficial so that a user can see long term benefit and make a decision.
Ability for administrators to add new cars/vehicles for comparison
What we want from you:
-You will analyse user experience and journey and design mock html pages for the website. Only html design for user interfaces is required at this stage.
-You are exceptionally passionate about design and artwork.
-You don’t not see a pixel as a pixel but as a canvas of portrait or a universe for new creations.
-You are passionate about understanding client journey and client behaviour and produce every artefact in response to that.
-You love simple design and user interface. You are a creator and only embrace beauty!
-You are a master in designing complex need into a user intuitive thing.
-You are a Steve Jobs monk.
What do we want you to deliver
Design of mock user interfaces/pages including the below
- Overall common html elements for the website (e.g. header, footer etc. if required)
- Home page
-Comparison page (s) – could be multiple pages with a navigation flow
-Admin page to add new cars
-Artwork for all html objects/elements as required
How can you win the project
- Please analyse our requirement and present a five min long pitch in audio/video or 1 page written (with few sample mockup screenshots) pitch outlining a concept design of car comparison website.
- We will then review them. If you are successful, we will pay you for your effort on preparing the pitch.