I need designs for a motivational (habit tracker, project tracker, reward system) app. I would prefer a design in Xcode, but fine with Sketch or other prototyping tools.
The idea is that a user will set up some goals for themselves: habits (recurring items), e.g. "Walk 10000 steps every day) and projects (one-time thing) - e.g "Run marathon" and rewards in points for each task. They will also set up a wishlist of things they want to do or to buy (rewards) and set up price for those rewards. Once they collect enough points, they would be able to treat themselves with the reward.
The target audience would be mostly women (20s-40s), but I'd like to avoid making it too gender-specific. No pink, please
There would be a global menu on all the screens, providing access to "Earn", "Spend", "History" and "Settings" (I am flexible with the position and the look of the menu, as long as the user can easily access it).
1) "Earn screen" - need first-time (empty) state and state with items already added.
Empty screen would just have some text and a CTA (Add first item).
The screen with items would show:
- cards for each item (I'd prefer having both text and pictures and making it really visual)
- number of points each item brings
- some indication of whether the item is recurring (habit) or 1-time (project)
- a button (or link) to add a new item
Nice to have - number of days since the recurring habit was last recorded.
The user should see number of points they have, add new habits or projects, "earn" points by clicking on carts with items and get some feedback (e.g. a dialogue with "High five" - I'm open to options).
2) "Spend" screen - same structure as "Earn" - empty state and state with items.
Screen with items would show:
- cards with text & pictures
- recurring (e.g. "manicure") vs 1-time (e.g. "buy winter coat")
- add new items
- feedback when spending points (e.g. dialogue with "you deserved it!)
* both "Earn" and "Spend" screens should have an "edit" option which would allow users to delete some cards. I'm not sure whether the best approach would be through settings or through adding some UI to each screen - we can discuss the details.
3) "Add new item" screen - should be consistent for both "earn" and spend" and include:
- Title (text)
- One time or habit (some sort of toggle)
- Number of points (text field)
- Upload a picture
4) "History" screen - I don't have sketch for this one, but it should be basically a list of days and actions with an option to delete this action. Like this:
+ 5 points for "Drink water" - remove
+ 10 points for "Walk 10000 steps" - remove
- 50 points for "Manicure" - remove
5) "Settings" screen - currently TBD, most likely will go with some generic design, but depends on the design of the rest of the screens. For now it's out of scope