Hi there, I would like a simple PDF made consisting of 9 chapters of a free guide that is currently online.
You can view all chapters of the guide here: [url removed, login to view]
You just need to arrange everything nicely and make sure the formatting is accurate.
Attention to detail is a must.
- Create 1 PDF consisting of an integration of 9 blog articles
- Use 'Letter' sized (8.5" x 11") pages in portrait orientation
- Use the same fonts from the article (Google 'Raleway' font)
- Include all hyperlinks in the blog posts
- Exclude advertisements for eBook downloads (Getting EMC right first time and Global Certifications for Makers.....)
- Include purple banners across page (e.g. for chapter titles and sub-sections)
- Any other questions - just ask!
Please give examples and references for other documents/eBooks that you have edited/formatted in the past. Applicants who submit the first page of the PDF and it's of a high quality with clear attention to detail, will have a better chance of getting this job.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $36 for this job
Greetings, I'm interested in your project and I would like to know more details. Kindly leave a message so we can discuss the project and arrange test work. Thank you for your consideration.
Hi, we are ready to help you with your project. Quality of work is our guarantee and we will work until your satisfactions with unlimited revisions, thanks. Looking forward.
Dears I have successfully converted plenty of PDF files and have written several ebooks. Therefore I can provide excellent service in no time. I have strong IT skills and have a University Degree in English as well.