I am a project manager. I need a front-end web design partner who can design different projects for my clients.
This project is for a startup mobile site client. The purpose is to help entrepreneurs/businesses build better brands to sell products and services on e-commerce platforms . If 200 interested members join, the full e-commerce website and mobile platform - similar to Amazon - will be developed.
**MUST KEEP EXISTING LAYOUT - JUST UPDATE:
8 pages TOP / MENU. Currently, 4 pages have been created using Photoshop and the remaining 4 pages have been sketched on paper. the FOOTER will have Company Information and Social Media.
The 8 top / menu pages - What is needed for the top 4 pages already designed:
PREPARE PSD FILES FOR PROGRAMMING:
1. Make Responsive: for all mobile devices
2. Update Photos: currently, there is a subscription to Adobe stock or use another 3rd party. this mobile site will use several photos or crew designer can offer suggestions on how to reduce.
3. Make Fonts Consistent: use web fonts or easy to upload fonts
4. Retina Ready
5. Add scroll to next slide feature
6. Update pie charts / graphs
7. Update mobile mockup devices - to display e-commerce, podcast etc
The 4 Sketched Pages - need to be designed similar to entire site.
PAGES NEEDED DESIGNING TOO:
Footer include COMPANY (About Us, Check Status, Contact, Terms, Privacy) - This can be put on 1 page or separate pages. SOCIAL MEDIA (5 PGS)
DESIGNER MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
**MUST USE EXISTING LAYOUT STYLE**
1. Photoshop - some photos will need to be changed for ex. the background pics removed, etc.
2. Pay attention to detail - errors in fonts, alignment, etc.
3. Be willing to explain (without being offended) what you skills are and examples of your work - live work
4. Be free to offer suggestions and/or make changes to have a PERFECT OUTCOME - prepare files for programming
5. Be available when files goes to programmer just in case there are design issues and/or delays due to design
Total pages including header and footer - 11 or less
Designer must have min 7 years experience and portfolio with live websites