If you're a creative experienced graphics designer who has previous experience designing t shirts especially on platforms such as Teespring and Viral Style we would love to hear from you! Our pay is between $15 and $30 per hour depending on graphic design creativeness, prior t shirt design experience, and ability to produce designs quickly!
We are a t shirt printing company and looking to work with amazing creative artists who can design t shirt graphics based on niches and text that we give to you. The creative design that goes with the niche and text is what we need from you. In some cases, we may provide pictures that you can use for inspiration (not duplication) in your designs however as stated, in other cases the creation of the design will be your responsibility and depend on your creativity and graphics design capability
The right candidates will have the following traits
- Creative and experienced t shirt designer who can come up with stylish NEW designs that people would love to wear
- Experience with garment industry and the ability to create high quality vector designs
- Prior design experience on t shirt selling platforms such as Teespring and Viral Style
- Meticulous and very organized with their work
- Efficient and FAST worker who can pump out designs quickly as our working relationship progresses you will get multiple designs per day.
- Ability to communicate well in English and can turn simple instructions into eye catching great designs which may range from simple text designs to some very complex designs
- Quick to respond when needed for design modifications
- Fast internet speed and a Skype account for fast communication
- Available for contact during established working hours to keep producing designs i.e. (9 AM to 6 PM GMT)
- Strong experience with Adobe illustrator
If the above sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!! Please answer the screening questions as a first step in the hiring process:
I am looking forward to speaking to you!
P.S. Are you a MAC or a Windows user? Let me know under the first screening question. This is a bonus test to see if you read the complete job listing and if you're not using a canned message to apply.