Our business is looking for a talented freelancer to manage our SEM and Google Analytics account. The initial focus will be to support us in maintaining and optimising our Google Search campaigns across three different regions (EMEA, APJ & NA). Your expertise in everything SEO will also help us create the right content on our site to support organic traffic.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
• Develop and manage an appropriate Key Performance Indicator (KPI) structure for the Paid Search function.
• Manage bids & Budgets for Google Adwords, Youtube, BingAds.
• Measure & Implement the results of A/B testing for Advert coping & targeting.
• Assist the team in installing conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager, Google analytics.
• Proven SEM experience and success in managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
(Certifications with Google AdWords, Google Analytics.)
• Understanding of paid search, social and display.
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
• Experience analysing the client's business goals and translating to a digital marketing proposal.
• Familiarity with Pardot would be an advantage
Our google ad account and budgets are not huge, so this is not a full-time role which is why we are looking for someone here. This will suit a freelancer who comes from a digital agency background who has the skillsets we are looking for but the ability to make recommendations to drive a return on investment.
Payment will be a fixed monthly retainer - with a budget around the amount stated in this project ad (monthly, not one-off)